Headers that can be used for sending Promotional messages fall under PROMOTIONAL type. Promotional message means commercial communication that can be sent to a mobile subscriber whose preferences are not set (not on DND). Or, any commercial communication that an enterprise can send to an intended recipient after taking consent to send such messages.
Header (6 numeric): 565690, 787878, 987123, 555555, etc.
Promotional Headers should start with the number that matches with the category (as per DND Preferences).
1. Banking/Insurance/Financial products/ credit cards.
Ex: 123890, 154987
2. Real Estate
Ex: 234567, 264789
Ex: 397134, 321456
Ex: 467931, 444654
5. Consumer goods and automobiles
Ex: 582974, 564123
6. Communication/Broadcasting / Entertainment/IT
Ex: 631469, 693147
7. Tourism and Leisure
Ex: 789456, 714369
8. Food and Beverages
Ex: 896321, 816934
0 (Zero) Others â€“ Category that doesnâ€™t appear in 1-8
Ex: 012389, 098654
Headers that can be used for sending Transactional, Service Implicit and Service Explicit message fall under OTHER type. Same Header can be used against all three type of messages. All These Headers are Case Sensitive.
Header (6-alpha): KTHREE, Kthree, kTHREE, etc.
1) Transactional: Message which contains One Time Password (OTP) and requires to complete a banking transaction initiated by the bank customer. This is applicable to all banks including national/ scheduled/ private/ Govt. and MNC banks.
Ex: TRHDFC, DCBmsg, MkotaK
2) Service Implicit: Messages arising out of customerâ€™s actions or his relationship with the Sender, that is not promotional, and is not in the interest of the customer to block such communications. These messages may or may not be triggered by a subscriber-initiated transaction and will not be blocked for subscribers who have otherwise blocked service messages also.
A) Confirmation messages of a net banking or a credit/debit transaction.
B) Product purchase confirmation.
C) Delivery status of a parcel.
D) OTP required for e-commerce website, app login, social media apps, KYC, etc.
E) Messages from schools regarding attendance/transport.
F) Messages from hospitals/clinics regarding appointment/discharge reports.
G) Govt./TRAI/DoT mandated messages, advisories, messages from state Govt., LEAs, local authorities, traffic advisories, election commission, disaster management advisories.
H) Service messages from car workshops, gadget service centres.
I) Day-end/ month-end settlement alerts to securities/demat account holders.
Ex: ABCDE, AFioma, uniFco.
3) Service Explicit: Any service message which doesnâ€™t fall under the category of service message (Implicit) will be sent only against service explicit, digitally verified/verifiable consent that has been taken from the subscriber by the respective enterprise.
Ex: NUTUKI, PRizem, semRTA