Missed call concept has redefined the way telephone is used over a decade. You might have observed that the person who has lesser talk time or credits in his account often gives missed call to the one who has more of it. So, this person calls back the missed call number as it serves his purpose. MCA solves this problem by informing subscribers that people tried to reach them and were not able to (or did not want to) leave a voicemail message for them.
- SMS/e-mail-notification of missed calls
- Aggregated information on several missed calls in one SMS
- Called party availability alerts by SMS
- Configurable message text (format, language, content)
- A variety of service management interfaces (WEB, IVR, SMS, USSD)
- Flexible charging